Tax on sodie pop

Yes, because people never lie on insurance apps.
When you lie on an insurance application they are under no obligation to cover you.

DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH

Holy christ I've seen some bad arguments but this just makes me stupid violent.

When you lie on an insurance application they are under no obligation to cover you.

DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH

Holy christ I've seen some bad arguments but this just makes me stupid violent.

Are you this wound up in real life or do you simply wear this infallible, Renaissance man guise as your internet persona?

You know they check your medical records right?

I had to explain why my son was on Zantac, because I said he isn't currently on medication (which is true - he was taken off Zantac about 7 months ago)

I worked for an insurance brokerage for years.

The initial proposal to "rate up" people with poor eating habits would never work, because people lie and there is no way to check (a la swabbing cheeks for smokers) because peoples' bodies react differently to shitty foods. You'd have to put a tail on each applicant to follow them into Wendy's.

The initial proposal to "rate up" people with poor eating habits would never work, because people lie and there is no way to check (a la swabbing cheeks for smokers) because peoples' bodies react differently to sh*tty foods. You'd have to put a tail on each applicant to follow them into Wendy's.

So they go with BMI which fucks over guys who work out instead.

The initial proposal to "rate up" people with poor eating habits would never work, because people lie and there is no way to check (a la swabbing cheeks for smokers) because peoples' bodies react differently to shitty foods. You'd have to put a tail on each applicant to follow them into Wendy's.

Why not weigh them...

if a bitch weighs over 300lbs and can't bench 250, knock up her up a bracket.

seems pretty easy to figure out if someone is huge from working out, or from eating crap food.

I've always had good results on my health tests except BMI. My cholesterol is great, BP is good-slightly high depending on which job I just left before I went to the doctor. I know before I lost my last job I was within the guidelines for every measure except BMI, yet most people would say I should pay hundreds more because of that

:confused: