Tattoos - what does yours say?

DirkPhoenix said:
"Exit only" would be a nice ass tattoo.

"This End Up" on my pelvis would be equally cool.

Yeah, in Cuneiform. Or Egyptian Heiroglyphics.

April23 said:
Where the heck did lemon boy go? He does this, makes a thread then never comes back for weeks.
I can't just sit around and post to forums all day...sheesh then I wouldn't have time to read the rest of the intraweb. Sheesh. There's only so much time in a day.

lemon_fresh said:
I can't just sit around and post to forums all day...sheesh then I wouldn't have time to read the rest of the intraweb. Sheesh. There's only so much time in a day.
Well...sheesh, get your priorites straight. :fly:

April23 said:
:lol: Lucky! Yet you do have a point.

Now here's a question for you...how do you maintain employment? I mean you spend ALL damn day in this forum. They need to take your internet away at work. Hell it would probably get the economy kickin into overdrive if that were to happen.

Or is it that your some kind of quadriplegic shut in and the internet is your only window to the world at large? If this is the case I apologize in advance.

lemon_fresh said:
Now here's a question for you...how do you maintain employment? I mean you spend ALL damn day in this forum. They need to take your internet away at work. Hell it would probably get the economy kickin into overdrive if that were to happen.

Or is it that your some kind of quadriplegic shut in and the internet is your only window to the world at large? If this is the case I apologize in advance.
Can we talk about this later. :shifty: