Tattoo Geekery

Aaron, have you talked with Dennis since I sent you that PM? Did he specifically explain to you what would and wouldn't work in that area you want done?

Reason I ask is that I originally thought it was just too much detail in a small area, but he has since said it won't work cause it's going straight across the ankle. With the design above broken out into individual symbols instead of a solid band, it might work better, but I dunno.

Give him a call if you need to, I sent you the shop's phone #. Or just bring some ideas this weekend and see what you can work out while we are there.

5 more days . . . :happy: :bast:

Last edited:
theacoustician said:
Most places won't ink you if you're drunk or messed up.

My buddy did my labre in which he asked me if I was drunk and i said yes, so he asked me again and forced me to say no :fly:

Another friend of mine Dom got a tattoo and it was just pure blood coming down his back, lol

bast_imret said:
Aaron, have you talked with Dennis since I sent you that PM? Did he specifically explain to you what would and wouldn't work in that area you want done?

Reason I ask is that I originally thought it was just too much detail in a small area, but he has since said it won't work cause it's going straight across the ankle. With the design above broken out into individual symbols instead of a solid band, it might work better, but I dunno.

Give him a call if you need to, I sent you the shop's phone #. Or just bring some ideas this weekend and see what you can work out while we are there.

5 more days . . . :happy: :bast:

yeah, it was about the repeat pattern around the ankle. I'm actually happier with this design than the other. Though, I'm thinkin' about adding a cmyk/rgb symbol to the mix. or some text that says, "Warning: Out of Gamut"

binary1.jpg

13168.jpg

Fly, you should get "Tab B" on your wang and have Ape get "Slot A" on her cooch. :fly:

Edit: Metro can have "Slot C" on his ass.

bast_imret said:
So is Spange hitching a ride in the back seat with the dogs on Friday? :fly:

Are they coming into town this weekend? I really hope you weren't planning on keeping that a secret :cool:

Probably be at Black Orchid most of Saturday. Getting there at noon when they open, will probably be there till . . . later. Maybe 8pm or so I would think.

BTW, sorry I didn't call you back this weekend. I got your message, but we were out for a B-day party.

The funny thing about tattoos is no one seems to realize that 99% of the time they were a very, very bad idea.