Tatooine Thread

April23 said:
chem-lotr-parody.jpg

Ewwwww :lol:

i have always wanted a tatoo. to bad i'm a big fat chicken. :) o well.

DW said:
I've thought about it a few times, but I'm a bit of a wimp where needles are concerned :(
Ever take a pen and written on yourself? Just press hard with a pen, enough so its uncomfortable, but not enough to break the skin. That's about what it feels like.

theacoustician said:
Someone want to give me some ideas for a new tattoo? I'm designing one (slowly) but if you want to give me some suggestions to spur my imagination, that would be cool.

You didn't say what you were working on..........

I've got a li'l red and black solar spirally thing between my belly button and my... um.... you know. Thing is, the fuckhole who did it got the colors backwards, and it's not quite centered. The experience should have soured me on the whole concept, but oddly... I want another one. Something on my back.... don't know what yet.

Kriegersaurus said:
I've got a li'l red and black solar spirally thing between my belly button and my... um.... you know. Thing is, the fuckhole who did it got the colors backwards, and it's not quite centered. The experience should have soured me on the whole concept, but oddly... I want another one. Something on my back.... don't know what yet.

Yeah I got a sun tattooed on my stomach that didn't quite turn out how I wanted it to, but I still haven't learned my lesson. :fly:

b_sinning said:
Who did your tattoos? I like the back tat. I just have a dragon on my arm and debating getting another one.

The leg one was done at midnight iguana in athens, GA. Don't remember the guys name. Back and arm were done here in Savannah at Blue Moon Dermagraphics, the only place I'll go now. My previous artist was Brandon, but he's left so I'm now working with the chick who did JJ's tats, Meme. It's a great place. Very clean, get's a 100 on every health inspection. Certified nurse onsite. Good work ethics too and a great staff.

Fat Burger said:
I should take pictures of them for you this weekend.

And if it just happens that you have to take a full nude spread to be able to fully capture the beauty of the tattoo, by all means, please do!

Fat Burger said:

I do have to give the artists props, that is a very well done purple unicorn. Good line work in the hair.

Kriegersaurus said:

They are addictive. Seriosly. JJ said after her first one "Well I'm never doing that again!" And now she's getting her 4th. You get one, you will want more.

bast_imret said:
What is it? Detail plz kthx

It's something she debated for 12 years to do. When her mother died, she wanted something to remember her by. She got a rose (that she drew herself) on her shoulder. Inside the rose, there's a mickey mouse symbols. Both her and her mother are very avid Disney Fans.

bast_imret said:
I do have to give the artists props, that is a very well done purple unicorn. Good line work in the hair.

They are addictive. Seriosly. JJ said after her first one "Well I'm never doing that again!" And now she's getting her 4th. You get one, you will want more.

That is some awesome line work. That takes some skillz.

They are more addictive than drugs. :happy: