Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say we just let the freak flag fly. Fuck the world, our love is some Disney shit. I'll be your Bambi baby.

You can be my hero baby.

IV, V, I

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

IV, V, I

Something something hero baby.

• Gravy
Reactions: Lambie
I don't generally peg you for a centrist, but the post I quoted comes off the same as the

you x
no you x

You say some extreme shit but yet you live like a good corporate banker slave, with a career and a mortgage and pretty soon you'll be thinking about property improvements and equity and babies. Pretty restricted life for some self-proclaimed "slash a nazi" punk chick. That all sounds cool until it comes time to pay the bills.

Others of us, including myself, live the "punk lifestyle" every day. We don't even think about it, it's just "the way it is". We rent places for cash, our cars aren't always legal, if they are they're probably not in our name, we scrounge shit, our places we live aren't exactly something you'd be proud of. We know the system well so we can work around it, not play along with it.

Most people who think they're "punks" are nothing of the sort. Most of them envision themselves as punks or anarchists or other sorts of "against the system" types while they live and operate comfortably within that system. And a lot of us who don't even identify with "punk" music or politics actually are punks.

It's easy to speak against structured society when you live comfortably within it.

You say some extreme shit but yet you live like a good corporate banker slave, with a career and a mortgage and pretty soon you'll be thinking about property improvements and equity and babies. Pretty restricted life for some self-proclaimed "slash a nazi" punk chick. That all sounds cool until it comes time to pay the bills.

20170624_021030.jpg
Others of us, including myself, live the "punk lifestyle" every day. We don't even think about it, it's just "the way it is". We rent places for cash, our cars aren't always legal, if they are they're probably not in our name, we scrounge shit, our places we live aren't exactly something you'd be proud of. We know the system well so we can work around it, not play along with it.

Most people who think they're "punks" are nothing of the sort. Most of them envision themselves as punks or anarchists or other sorts of "against the system" types while they live and operate comfortably within that system. And a lot of us who don't even identify with "punk" music or politics actually are punks.

It's easy to speak against structured society when you live comfortably within it.
a) who's talking anything about who is or isn't punk here besides you?

2) just because I oppose the system doesn't mean I don't have to try to survive within it

p.s. the cars I drive, when I'm fortunate enough to have one, are crap. yeah I have a mortgage, but the $ is the same as my rent was, and I still live paycheck to paycheck, have crippling debt, and despite my doughy exterior I eat about one meal a day. I know the "way it is," because I fucking live it, dawg. I don't need you to teach me how to punx, but thanks for explaining the punk ethos to me, oh superior old punk dude :lol:

"live comfortably within it" :lol::lol::lol:

bruh she used to be homeless and ate dumpster food. that is far from what you say about her

Status
Not open for further replies.