Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how this insanity is going on

J9CLfbT.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and APRIL
Yes, thanks to Trump tweeting complete bullshit during the hearing.

Are you going to completely gloss over the fact that our president is an insecure man-child?

Youve been completely glossing over lying, thieving snakes in the grass for 250 years, why not an insecure man-child?

Yes, thanks to Trump tweeting complete bullshit during the hearing.

Are you going to completely gloss over the fact that our president is an insecure man-child?

who among us can say they would be okay with people attacking them for everything they do all day every day non stop? Who among us can say they would be okay with people calling their child a rapist, murderer, and aspy?

who among us can say they would be okay with people attacking them for everything they do all day every day non stop? Who among us can say they would be okay with people calling their child a rapist, murderer, and aspy?

Oh, and FYI.

I can name one person who handled all of the above quite well.

His name is Barack Obama, and he put up with the hatred of millions of inbred fools just like yourself for 8 years just fine and dandy and didn't need to go all high school on twitter 20 times a day about it.

Oh, and FYI.

I can name one person who handled all of the above quite well.

His name is Barack Obama, and he put up with the hatred of millions of inbred fools just like yourself for 8 years just fine and dandy and didn't need to go all high school on twitter 20 times a day about it.

Really? Where were the right rioting when obama won? Where are the videos of the right attacking obama voters 4 or 5 on 1? where are the videos of the right kidnapping a black disabled child and torturing him/cutting him/ while yelling fuck obama?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.