Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
welp, I think it's bullshit to tell people "you shouldn't talk about XYZ at work" when I don't want to hear conversations about what annoying thing their shitty kid did at the store the previous day

if I can't talk about religion or politics or social justice issues in the office then I don't want to hear about diapers and touchdowns

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
its great how none of the people that complained about the process to pass obummercare have shit to say about how the repeal is being "rammed down our throats"

• Gravy
Reactions: OzSTEEZ
Nah, horseshoe theory makes sense, kinda. They're not necessarily the same people, but the closer you get to the extreme left/right, the more idiotic people tend to get.

I consider myself a fairly liberal minded person, but "libtards" sure as shit do exist.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
All right now we're getting somewhere. Now lets all stop arguing with each other and direct our anger at the cunt bankers who are the real enemies of this planet.

vo2epbdy3ybz.jpg

7 GOP senators voted against repealing Obamacare
The repeal-only health care bill amendment failed 55-45 just now in the Senate. Here are the Republican senators who voted no:

• Shelley Moore Capito
  • John McCain
  • Lisa Murkowski
  • Susan Collins
  • Lamar Alexander
  • Rob Portman
  • Dean Heller

Status
Not open for further replies.