FYI [tard] - " fly eats hobo ass for breakfast"

so my ass has been red and very itchy and puffy going on two weeks now. Gold Bond medicated powder helps the itching, but only for so long. Preparation H isn't helping, either, with two doses a day for a week now.

Anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

Edit: And no it isn't from buttsex. I stopped that to aid in healing, but it isn't helping.

? I had some oral surgery yesterday and supposedly wouldn't wake up until emt's arrived and revived me. They said something about my blood pressure spiking and almost giving me a stroke. So my entire family is still freaked and I've been a little groggy the past day.

? I had some oral surgery yesterday and supposedly wouldn't wake up until emt's arrived and revived me. They said something about my blood pressure spiking and almost giving me a stroke. So my entire family is still freaked and I've been a little groggy the past day.

Hope that was the end of it mate!

so my ass has been red and very itchy and puffy going on two weeks now. Gold Bond medicated powder helps the itching, but only for so long. Preparation H isn't helping, either, with two doses a day for a week now.

Anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

Edit: And no it isn't from buttsex. I stopped that to aid in healing, but it isn't helping.

Sounds like a yeast infection of the butt. Its possible.... go to your doc silly.