FYI [tard] - " fly eats hobo ass for breakfast"

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥612
so my ass has been red and very itchy and puffy going on two weeks now. Gold Bond medicated powder helps the itching, but only for so long. Preparation H isn't helping, either, with two doses a day for a week now.

Anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

Edit: And no it isn't from buttsex. I stopped that to aid in healing, but it isn't helping.

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
? I had some oral surgery yesterday and supposedly wouldn't wake up until emt's arrived and revived me. They said something about my blood pressure spiking and almost giving me a stroke. So my entire family is still freaked and I've been a little groggy the past day.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
? I had some oral surgery yesterday and supposedly wouldn't wake up until emt's arrived and revived me. They said something about my blood pressure spiking and almost giving me a stroke. So my entire family is still freaked and I've been a little groggy the past day.

Hope that was the end of it mate!

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥59,402
so my ass has been red and very itchy and puffy going on two weeks now. Gold Bond medicated powder helps the itching, but only for so long. Preparation H isn't helping, either, with two doses a day for a week now.

Anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

Edit: And no it isn't from buttsex. I stopped that to aid in healing, but it isn't helping.

Sounds like a yeast infection of the butt. Its possible.... go to your doc silly.