FYI Tapatalk 4 HD on sale this week for .99

my phone bill would double :/ no can do.

I have an irrational hatred of recurring payments. They really add up fast.
That's not irrational.

If republic wasn't mvno with Sprint I'd have probably tried them also. I hate sprint more than I care to admit so there's that.

No, I use 1000+ minutes. My wife uses more than that; we have unlimited voice/text. Both phones are used heavily for business.

How do you do business in 20 mins/month? Oh right...
I'm all email/text. This is the 21st century, ya know?

So you are on your phone for at least 33 minutes a day; you're doing something wrong.

Had to look it up, I used 43 minutes last month.

Pretty much all I use voice for is shit like "heading home, need anything picked up?". House phone + long distance package gets a bit more use, though.

I'm all email/text. This is the 21st century, ya know?

So you are on your phone for at least 33 minutes a day; you're doing something wrong.
I probably spend an average of 15 minutes per day on my cell phone. Its much higher at work where my desk phone rings off the hook. One of my buddies moved to Cleveland and we chat for a while here and there.

Don't forget that some people still do business over the phone even if you do not. People call me all the time to discuss their projects and solicit advice.
While true... it's your fault you had kids. Otherwise your phone bill would be cheaper.

heh
True, however I've used 500+ minutes since I've had a cell phone.

I probably spend an average of 15 minutes per day on my cell phone. Its much higher at work where my desk phone rings off the hook. One of my buddies moved to Cleveland and we chat for a while here and there.

Don't forget that some people still do business over the phone even if you do not. People call me all the time to discuss their projects and solicit advice.

True, however I've used 500+ minutes since I've had a cell phone.
I know I know... it just seems so the old way of doing things.