FYI Tapatalk 4 HD on sale this week for .99

I know I know... it just seems so the old way of doing things.
You're dealing with tech people, I deal with car people. Some of them are lucky they can find my information on a computer. Car people connect with other car people and like to talk about cars. Some E30 guys have contacted me to ask about shift boots and then spent 30+ minutes talking about E30's in general. You wouldn't understand

every once in a while when i sell stuff online a buyer would want to talk to me on the phone. i would just tell them I strictly deal through pm/email only because I want a copy of our conversation.

You're dealing with tech people, I deal with car people. Some of them are lucky they can find my information on a computer. Car people connect with other car people and like to talk about cars. Some E30 guys have contacted me to ask about shift boots and then spent 30+ minutes talking about E30's in general. You wouldn't understand
lol, yes because I've never been a car person.

I talk on the phone cause it's a more personal way to interact than just text. I have a lot of family and friends that live out of state that I can't see whenever I want. Granted I still use less than 500 min a month on average.

Ok wtf happened ?

I got an update for #Tapacaca 2 days ago so whatevez I update and BAM! It's totally diff now! I can't even navigate this shit and I don't know how to quote anyone!!!
Do Not Want!!!

Halp!!!

The plus side is that I can see GIFs now and it's almost like being on my desktop but I'm so lost :(.

@WAW is still the only gay avatar I see :mad: