WTF tampons: worst fans in the world?

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
so the rays are about to make the MLB playoffs and they are resorting to giving away 20k free tickets just to get some people into the stadium tonight. wow, I'm speechless. that team is so outta there. what gives, tampons?

so the rays are about to make the MLB playoffs and they are resorting to giving away 20k free tickets just to get some people into the stadium tonight. wow, I'm speechless. that team is so outta there. what gives, tampons?

it's because hockey season is starting soon, that must be it.

Baseball sucks any time of the year and now that its football season there is no fucking reason why anyone anywhere should goto a baseball game.

1. Baseball is a shitty sport
2. The games are too long
3. There are too many games
4. The stadium is in St Pete

that is really sad indeed. I know if the Indians made it to the playoffs, our 43K person seat would be packed. With paying customers. And that's in a shitty city like Cleveland.

And no one has money.

that is really sad indeed. I know if the Indians made it to the playoffs, our 43K person seat would be packed. With paying customers. And that's in a shitty city like Cleveland.

And no one has money.

that's what you get when the whole city thinks they're dj's. suddenly too cool for baseball :fly:

Besides, its been statistically proven cities in the north have much better fans. The thought behind it though is people in the south have better shit to do s since the weather is nicer.

Besides, its been statistically proven cities in the north have much better fans. The thought behind it though is people in the south have better shit to do s since the weather is nicer.

you haven't seen april's monitor tan in person. most people in the south actually don't go out much in the summer because it's too hot

Seriously. Club level seating in the trop is fucking horrible. The stadium is built to be comfortable to sit in, if packed, if the crowd is nothing but 12 year olds.

Add that to our epic unemployment, shitty location for a stadium where you have like 1 bar to drink at before/after the game, etc etc...

2008, when things didn't completely collapse, games were sold out.

this ain't 2008, people are poor, broken, and beat up around here. I don't understand why no one in professional sports gets that. The signs are fucking EVERYWHERE.

Seriously. Club level seating in the trop is fucking horrible. The stadium is built to be comfortable to sit in, if packed, if the crowd is nothing but 12 year olds.

Add that to our epic unemployment, shitty location for a stadium where you have like 1 bar to drink at before/after the game, etc etc...

2008, when things didn't completely collapse, games were sold out.

this ain't 2008, people are poor, broken, and beat up around here. I don't understand why no one in professional sports gets that. The signs are fucking EVERYWHERE.

Sounds like a great opportunity to open up a bar and get some more jobs to help out the unemployment.

Nope. Because the land all around the trop is sold for condo-development, and getting a liquor license around st. pete is near impossible and excessively expensive.

And why buy a bar which will basically cost you about 500k overhead before you open the doors around a stadium that very well could be empty in 5 years?