Tampa Tampons! Brag about your city.

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,717
My parents are headed to Tampa in January. Where should they go? What should they eat? They love seafood. Also best beaches? I know it will be a little cool but that's okay.

Datz is good.
Columbia is good.
I like Madeira beach (which is more St Pete/Clearwater than Tampa, but same thing)
My older sister loves Alessi's Bakery. I have never tried it.
Dad likes La Teracita

Last edited:
I liked clearwater beach, and also my son went to the orignal hooters to meet mingle and shawn.

sundowns @ the Sail Pavillion are very relaxing.

Checking out the Manatees at the viewing area in Apollo Beach is a very touristy thing to do. Worth doing if you are just visiting.

The Tampa Aquarium doesn't suck.

Malio's on the corner of Kennedy and Ashley right on the western edge of downtown offers an excellent menu, vue, and ingress into everything else downtown tampa.

sundowns @ the Sail Pavillion are very relaxing.

Checking out the Manatees at the viewing area in Apollo Beach is a very touristy thing to do. Worth doing if you are just visiting.

The Tampa Aquarium doesn't suck.

Malio's on the corner of Kennedy and Ashley right on the western edge of downtown offers an excellent menu, vue, and ingress into everything else downtown tampa.

I actually had to take Fly and Ape to see the Manatees because they hadn't ever gone.

that is because no one sells blow in Apollo Beach unless your sitting on the outside deck at Circles.

Very true. There are a ton a great hidden places to see and eat that most people don't know about. While Datz is good the best sandwiches by far is still Wright's. And minus the creep factor Chubby's makes some fantastic ones as well. When I took Fly to Chubby's once I didn't think he was going to eat due to being so freak out by the decor.

Very true. There are a ton a great hidden places to see and eat that most people don't know about. While Datz is good the best sandwiches by far is still Wright's. And minus the creep factor Chubby's makes some fantastic ones as well. When I took Fly to Chubby's once I didn't think he was going to eat due to being so freak out by the decor.

I can't wait to take them to Uncle Phat's for Karaoke night.