tampon lady

Coqui said:
We don't. (Just because I haven't gotten around to it)

Not recommended if you ask me. When my parents seperated earlier this year my mom put money in the bank account for me to get out in two seperate occasions, after 20minutes the money was gone and I was like wtf. Turns out my dad just happened to think the money was for him and so took it out. :mad:

Not that your wife is like my dad in any way, shape or form.

Coqui said:
pre nups = you are asking for a divorce IMO
really? why?

if/when I get married I'm going to have one. I've got a 66 fastback mustang (in a bazillion pieces) that I'm nowhere close to finishing restoring and I want it in there that the car will be mine no matter what.

CletusJones said:
really? why?

if/when I get married I'm going to have one. I've got a 66 fastback mustang (in a bazillion pieces) that I'm nowhere close to finishing restoring and I want it in there that the car will be mine no matter what.

Because the only reason you have a pre-nup is in the event of a divorce.

Coqui said:
Because the only reason you have a pre-nup is in the event of a divorce.
But still... I don't want to ever get divorced, but just in case I'd like to cover my bases and make sure I'll always get to keep my baby. I've had that car since I was 18 and I'm going to keep it for quite a long time yet. It's the car I've always wanted and i don't want some crazy girlie getting it in the event that there is a divorce.

CletusJones said:
But still... I don't want to ever get divorced, but just in case I'd like to cover my bases and make sure I'll always get to keep my baby. I've had that car since I was 18 and I'm going to keep it for quite a long time yet. It's the car I've always wanted and i don't want some crazy girlie getting it in the event that there is a divorce.

Like I said. Just my opinion

CletusJones said:
really? why?

prenup is what most people who expect to get divorced decide on. Like really rich people, they have a pre nup with their trophy wives so they cant take all their money.

ChikkenNoodul said:
My wife is an attorney, she's dealt with some pre-nups, and frankly they're all pretty disgusting.

I would not get married to someone if they wanted one of those contracts.
I can see both sides. It is rude and nasty, but OTOH statistics say that half of marriages end that way. Love can't argue with fact...