Tampa peeps

You stay busy. When do you have time to grade papers etc?

i think i should be doing that now actually..

and yeah, i stay pretty busy mang.. actually had about a 2 or 3 week "break" (break=full time job with only 1 or 2 dj gigs) that I really enjoyed and tried to relax during.. but as of last Friday I'm pretty slammed til like the end of JUNE. I've always equated "busy" to "money" tho, lmao. so it's not all bad.

Shamilar has your wife had a "talk" about you cutting back Djing when your baby is born?

thanks shawn.. let's hope. being a glass half empty guy, I hope there's not some dang policy comin down that gets rid of "new raise" people.. :mad:

BS, no actual convo yet, but I think it's understood ... and i'm sure the baby is gonna' necessitate lifestyle change in general.. but i make too much money to quit completely.

Nothing for me, just went to keep company...

friend got his second dui awhile back and his lawyer got sick so the court date kept getting pushed back. took him up there today and he was suppose to be released on a continuance(sp?) or some weird lawyer term to get his shit in order. everyone was telling him that he wouldnt go in until tuesday and then I guess the judge said hellz no, took him right then and there. prolly good though cause if they would have granted it the lawyer said he would have gotten a full 30 days.

Nothing for me, just went to keep company...

friend got his second dui awhile back and his lawyer got sick so the court date kept getting pushed back. took him up there today and he was suppose to be released on a continuance(sp?) or some weird lawyer term to get his shit in order. everyone was telling him that he wouldnt go in until tuesday and then I guess the judge said hellz no, took him right then and there. prolly good though cause if they would have granted it the lawyer said he would have gotten a full 30 days.

I'm sorry for the emotions involved, but I think you know how I feel about DUIs.

I'm sorry for the emotions involved, but I think you know how I feel about DUIs.

I know how we all feel about DUI's and def not trying to down play it, he was more than ready to do his time just didnt think it was gonna be today. Originally he was suppose to do it on weekends so I dont have to try and run 3 office by myself but the jails are over crowded. Thats what they said anyways, dont really understand how its better that way as in over crowding but I dont spend much time in jail so i dunno how it works...

shitty day :(

I know how we all feel about DUI's and def not trying to down play it, he was more than ready to do his time just didnt think it was gonna be today. Originally he was suppose to do it on weekends so I dont have to try and run 3 office by myself but the jails are over crowded. Thats what they said anyways, dont really understand how its better that way as in over crowding but I dont spend much time in jail so i dunno how it works...

shitty day :(

I'm sorry pookie.