Tampa in September and October

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
So I'll be in Tampa the weekend of the 26th or whatever in September. Dharma and I, Zac and April, Brad maybe Shawn are all going to Busch Gardens on the 27th if anyone wants to go.

I'll also be there the 24-27th of October if anyone is interested. November might be Las Vegas but we'll work on that.

We're going to CaLOLifornia the following week. So I'll likely be in an even worse mood than usual the week you're in FL.

I believe Dan and I will be making an appearance for one of those two trips. Probably the September one. We'll probably be down that way for a week or so. We want to go to the beach and do some touristy stuff I think.

We were thinking the beach on sunday. OMG wanna wear polka dot bikinis and have clean wholesome fun?!

I will not be attending because I hate all of you, especially Mikey.

Of course I wouldn't be invited anyway.

*panties still knotted*

I will not be attending because I hate all of you, especially Mikey.

Of course I wouldn't be invited anyway.

*panties still knotted*

here, I'm going to be out Pennsylvania direction during Univ break (either about halloween or christmas).

Are you driveable distance? I owe you a few pints my lad.

here, I'm going to be out Pennsylvania direction during Univ break (either about halloween or christmas).

Are you driveable distance? I owe you a few pints my lad.

To see you, I will be in drivable distance.

Fuck Mikey and his fine tight ass.

What, are you taking a tour of the state? There are better states you know. Anywho, when the time gets close, Dan and I may be able to drive to where you are to visit. We'd love to meet you and Dan would love to get drunk with you. I make a great enabler/designated driver.

that would be awesome, but I wouldn't expect you to diff that far for little old me. I could probably head southish.

I have family in Allentown, a few friends in Pittsburgh and I just love black people (Philly).

I know there's better states. I've yet to be way out west, but Penn is by far my favourite!

Christmas I will be at the inlaws in MN, but for Halloween, I should be back in Cleveland, 2 hour drive from Pitt

To see you, I will be in drivable distance.

Fuck Mikey and his fine tight ass.

Christmas I will be at the inlaws in MN, but for Halloween, I should be back in Cleveland, 2 hour drive from Pitt

Good man, good man.

October looks likely if I can get that time off Univ. I won't know my timetable for another month, but out of both dates I think I'd prefer a late October visit.

Nothing really compares to North America in the fall.

Good man, good man.

October looks likely if I can get that time off Univ. I won't know my timetable for another month, but out of both dates I think I'd prefer a late October visit.

Nothing really compares to North America in the fall.

Certainly in that region, I agree with you. And you should have a lot more foliage than usual because this summer was disturbingly wet, feeding the plants well. I have never seen such lush trees before. Hopefully the changing colors will be beautiful as a result, too.

See Tampa? Seasons actually are good.

Certainly in that region, I agree with you. And you should have a lot more foliage than usual because this summer was disturbingly wet, feeding the plants well. I have never seen such lush trees before. Hopefully the changing colors will be beautiful as a result, too.

See Tampa? Seasons actually are good.

Ireland has a year round season. Today it's pissed, sunny, pissed and at the minute it's sunny. It's 17c outside but really humid. This could be any day of the year, certainly not August.

I hate monoseasonal weather, which is why I love NA weather and extremes. I'm not spending Christmas in Ireland, so if I get to Penn in October, I'll go to Vancouver at Christmas.

The way I look at it I'm young and may as well travel alone. Come graduation, I'll be in a job before I know it and tied down. Why not? is the question that begs.