Tampa gathering idea

LOL @ "mister fancy pants".

I'm in. Though Saturday the 5th is terrible. I would assume it's bad for lots of people, holiday wknd and all. but if I miss it, I miss it.

I believe I would actually break out vinyl for this one.

:not: :lol:

just remembered. every year we have an end of the year "game" against the graduating fifth graders.

two years ago a teacher BROKE HER ANKLE and another TORE HER ACL. we are no longer allowed to play kickball.

dunno if you've ever experienced the UTTER BOREDOM that is a game called "Newcombe" (sp?) but now that's what we play. it's whorendous.

I went to a 80's prom theme party this weekend down in Sarasota.

It was kickin.

Pix soon as I get them uploaded.

Edit: I'm down for a tampa meet for sure, but the 5th is already booked for me.

just remembered. every year we have an end of the year "game" against the graduating fifth graders.

two years ago a teacher BROKE HER ANKLE and another TORE HER ACL. we are no longer allowed to play kickball.

dunno if you've ever experienced the UTTER BOREDOM that is a game called "Newcombe" (sp?) but now that's what we play. it's whorendous.
holy fuck! weak dude, very weak.

when my dad taught middle school they had an end of year game against the students too... hockey (the real kind, on ice).

I like the kickball meet idea. it's obviously too far away for me, and i'm fresh out of 80's clothes, but good luck.

holy fuck! weak dude, very weak.

when my dad taught middle school they had an end of year game against the students too... hockey (the real kind, on ice).

I like the kickball meet idea. it's obviously too far away for me, and i'm fresh out of 80's clothes, but good luck.

it's so obvious there are airplanes to take care of that obvious problem. :p

There are planes available, but not so much the cash, miles or vacation. Sorry folks. Maybe next year I'll be able to set aside some vacation time for myself if my brother and sister aren't requiring my attendance at christenings or some kinda bullshit.

There are planes available, but not so much the cash, miles or vacation. Sorry folks. Maybe next year I'll be able to set aside some vacation time for myself if my brother and sister aren't requiring my attendance at christenings or some kinda bullshit.

Fruits of incest do come first.