Tampa gathering idea

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
Ok...I've been tossing around this idea for a while. I was going to do it for my bday this past May, but Amy kept discouraging me as she was not interested. Alas, she is no more, so I can do with my time what I choose.

I present thee with a proposal for the 1st annual 80s Rewind Kickball BBQ Extravaganza.

I have already scouted numerous locations with baseball diamonds and adjoining pavilions for grilling. I think we should have a DJ set up playing 80s pop, hip hop, old wave, etc. I also think everyone should be dressed accordingly. ie: terry cloth shorts, headbands, ugly tank tops, etc.

Thoughts?

Ok...I've been tossing around this idea for a while. I was going to do it for my bday this past May, but Amy kept discouraging me as she was not interested. Alas, she is no more, so I can do with my time what I choose.

I present thee with a proposal for the 1st annual 80s Rewind Kickball BBQ Extravaganza.

I have already scouted numerous locations with baseball diamonds and adjoining pavilions for grilling. I think we should have a DJ set up playing 80s pop, hip hop, old wave, etc. I also think everyone should be dressed accordingly. ie: terry cloth shorts, headbands, ugly tank tops, etc.

Thoughts?

Lol I am intrigued.

That sounds awesome. When are you thinking of doing this? If I had a place to crash then I could just rent a car and actually come down and party sometime.