Tampa/Clearwater people

I disagree. it's only 45 from MY house off Central. but whatever.

Breaking News: Looks like we're celebrating Ja's bday TOMORROW NIGHT (FRIDAY) AT JACKSONS ON HARBOUR ISLAND. 10pm. think we doin' the whole VIP bottle/table thing. the $700 Chrysler bill put a dent in the out of town plans. any and all tampons are welcome to come out.

ALSO: Gators on the Pass will be INSANE tonight for the game. radio and tv stations, the whole 9. come on out, first drink on me.

I disagree. it's only 45 from MY house off Central. but whatever.

Breaking News: Looks like we're celebrating Ja's bday TOMORROW NIGHT (FRIDAY) AT JACKSONS ON HARBOUR ISLAND. 10pm. think we doin' the whole VIP bottle/table thing. the $700 Chrysler bill put a dent in the out of town plans. any and all tampons are welcome to come out.

ALSO: Gators on the Pass will be INSANE tonight for the game. radio and tv stations, the whole 9. come on out, first drink on me.

lol you can disagree but it is what it is.

This sounds like it will be a breast fest.

Wait, where is it Case? And how much is this gonna run me? Elliot just said he has a "guys night out" this weekend cause the wife is going out. So if it lines up, maybe

Wait, where is it Case? And how much is this gonna run me? Elliot just said he has a "guys night out" this weekend cause the wife is going out. So if it lines up, maybe

Jacksons. You know jacksons, the home of hundred dollar beers in hundred degree heat.