Tampa/Clearwater people

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
Adam and I are playing at Atrium. That is all.

wednesdaycopy.jpg

that would be gaaaaayyyer.

what night?

the atrium kinda sux tho.

I like the atrium! We used to go for happy hour everyday since our offices were on the top floor of suntrust. I knew the old owner well and then when he sold it I became friends with thew new owners, good people.

It was actually busy last time I was there too!

really? not what I heard. but that's cool.

i think adam and I dj'd there once.

I couldn't imagine someone talking badly about them but to each their own. They have always been amazing to me every time I have been in there, free shots, free tabs, bday parties ect...

Did you Dj my bday party? I cant remember if that was shawn and atom or you and atom?

not talking badly about ownership.

just heard it was slow.

don't think it was your party, but maybe. it was years and years ago.

Oh yeah, Downtown did huge street construction so they lost ALL of there business but it seems to be picking back up now that its finally done.

I'm skerred of the Scientologists.

It was funny working there because whenever you would go downstairs for a smoke you would have a group of Scieno's walk up to you "would you like to take a surveyyyy". Always the same 3 questions because they questions didn't matter, they were studying you. Very odd

So, like, what kind of crowd? Dress? My 'thug life' tee gonna be enough, or should I gear up in full 'bling'?

I went with a hat a couple weeks back but I dunno if it was "allowed". Nobody else had one on but they didnt say anything. I think it is pretty open dress code but you'll have to call and ask to be sure.

Why do they have to advertise that 'House Music is a style electronic dance music'. I mean, for the target audience, isn't that like saying 'Der'?