Tampa Tampa, city of dirty cheating whores

Serious question. Which motorcycles are the lightest?

Honda CB300R.

Brand new, it's very inexpensive, great to learn on and under 400 lbs.

As long as you're not 250 lbs, it'll be a fun bike.

If you're a midget though, you'll need a Grom.

In fact, if my wife decides to learn to ride, I'll probably teach her on something like that.

Or an old Honda 250 cruiser.

Honda CB300R.

Brand new, it's very inexpensive, great to learn on and under 400 lbs.

As long as you're not 250 lbs, it'll be a fun bike.

If you're a midget though, you'll need a Grom.

In fact, if my wife decides to learn to ride, I'll probably teach her on something like that.

Or an old Honda 250 cruiser.
I owned a Honda CB 360T lifetimes ago.
What's a Grom?

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
What's a Grom?
It's smaller than a standard bike, only 125cc, less than 300lbs and looks like a mini sport bike...

2014-Honda-Grom-125-action-1-1024x682.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
What's a Grom?

We had a 360 in our stable for awhile. It was blue.

I gotta admit, I was a lucky kid. We had no less than 10 motorcycles in our garage at any given time. I’ll never forget the look on my mom’s face when the judge said “Lock up those attractive nuisances. Next time he’s in here, you’re going to jail!” when I got my second ticket for no license at age 15.

We had a 360 in our stable for awhile. It was blue.

I gotta admit, I was a lucky kid. We had no less than 10 motorcycles in our garage at any given time. I’ll never forget the look on my mom’s face when the judge said “Lock up those attractive nuisances. Next time he’s in here, you’re going to jail!” when I got my second ticket for no license at age 15.
You rapscallion!

Me neither. Especially after the MLB Commish slapped the Rays around a bit a few weeks ago for their poor planning.
I dont think I heard anything positive about it, where I heard anything. That's what made me think it wasn't gonna happen. Sometimes shit like that gets pushed through, but not that much anymore.