Tampa Tampa, city of dirty cheating whores

So, here we go. This felt on topic so I put it here.

The Rays new proposed stadium, a fucking bargain at only 900 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS FOR A FUCKING BASEBALL STADIUM

572450925_750x422.jpg

new%20rays%20stadium%202_1531247519447.jpg_5776752_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
Should help kick the damage numbers into "natural disaster" the next time a hurricane blows through.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I assume we get to pay for it?

Currently the status is "Hey folks, we designed this stadium, then we figured out the cost, now we're gonna figure out how to make you pay for it"

Call me crazy, but that seems backwards. I mean, is it crazy to think that one would first check their budget to see what they can build as step one, not step terminus?

Wtf, this is a football town... Baseball is secondary. Wtf, why?!

So, it's going to cost almost as much as the new Vikings stadium, and have the smallest, I repeat, the smallest amount of seats out of any ball park. It will have less than half the seats the new vikings stadium has, and at just about the same cost.

Fuck that. I'm actively against this now.

I’m pretty certain West chase is so high cause fly and ape each have about 100 different profiles trying to find people.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Ugh

My son watched a baseball game Saturday, and it sucked. Baseball sucks. The World Series is kinda fun to watch, but it has its yawn moments also. Because baseball sucks.

It’s too bad the push to stop smoking cigarettes has been so effective. That used to be an important source to tax the fuck out of to pay for stadiums, like Cornhusker Stadium Thing in Lincoln, Ne.

It always makes so much sense to tax the product used by more people in lower socioeconomic classes who can least afford the cigarettes, let alone the taxes. As soon as pot is legal federally, watch for that to become the new tax cow.

And that stadium is fugly.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
So, it's going to cost almost as much as the new Vikings stadium, and have the smallest, I repeat, the smallest amount of seats out of any ball park. It will have less than half the seats the new vikings stadium has, and at just about the same cost.

Fuck that. I'm actively against this now.

The Vikings got a bigger stadium because the Wilf's are a bunch of crooks and swindled everyone.