Tampa Brighthouse people

I thought this was only affecting Time Warner. THis is brighthouse too?

wtf

This will make me switch, for sure.

NM, as I read more into it. Fuck Viacom.

Last edited:
I am a lil confused, does Time Warner = Brighthouse? I thought they were different companies now. I am pretty sure my parents have Time Warner and I have Brighthouse.

Makes no difference to me, I dont watch cable(from the cable provider). Commercial free DL is soooo much nicer :p

The channels that would be affected are: Comedy Central, CMT: Pure Country, Logo, Palladia, MTV, MTV 2, MTV Hits, MTV Jams, MTV Tr3s, Nickelodeon, Noggin, Nick 2, Nicktoons, Spike, The N, TV Land, VH1, VH1 Classic, and VH1 Soul.

This is absurd. I will not go without VH1. I simply will not.

The channels that would be affected are: Comedy Central, CMT: Pure Country, Logo, Palladia, MTV, MTV 2, MTV Hits, MTV Jams, MTV Tr3s, Nickelodeon, Noggin, Nick 2, Nicktoons, Spike, The N, TV Land, VH1, VH1 Classic, and VH1 Soul.

what do you watch on VH1? I didn't think they or MTV had anything worth watching

Oman if fly loses the Logo channel, hes gonna be pissed.

Its all about Logo and Noggin for me.

The only real loss here is not being able to crash on my couch and watch me some southpark.

And spike was only good for star wars or bond marathons, and I got all those on dvd.

Bitches be lucky they ain't fuckin with my TNT or Scifi though.