Tampa Bay people - Need $?

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
If you are not able to be at The Coliseum in downtown St. Pete BOTH this Friday from 6:45AM-5PM AND Sunday from 3:45PM-7PM please read no further.

As a result of my work in the USF library, I have been asked to assemble porters to cart books from vans to booths - and, on Sunday, from booths to vans - at this weekend's book fair. I need 5 total people. I had 5, but one guy dropped out due to work constraints.

The pay is $5 per hour plus tips. I was told that porters make between $25-100 per hour. It is based on your speed, as vendors tip on their loads.

I have asked everyone I can think of who does not punch a clock from 9-5. Perhaps someone has a sick day they'd be willing to take in order to make a few hundred dollars or more in one weekend.

Anyway, hit me up ASAP, as this goes down in less than 48 hours so I will be taking the first confirmed offer.

If you are not able to be at The Coliseum in downtown St. Pete BOTH this Friday from 6:45AM-5PM AND Sunday from 3:45PM-7PM please read no further.

As a result of my work in the USF library, I have been asked to assemble porters to cart books from vans to booths - and, on Sunday, from booths to vans - at this weekend's book fair. I need 5 total people. I had 5, but one guy dropped out due to work constraints.

The pay is $5 per hour plus tips. I was told that porters make between $25-100 per hour. It is based on your speed, as vendors tip on their loads.

I have asked everyone I can think of who does not punch a clock from 9-5. Perhaps someone has a sick day they'd be willing to take in order to make a few hundred dollars or more in one weekend.

Anyway, hit me up ASAP, as this goes down in less than 48 hours so I will be taking the first confirmed offer.

Can you provide more information on the book fair? Is it public or for students only?

FYI, March 14 to 16 - Florida Antiquarian Book Fair.

The Coliseum, 535 4th Ave. N. Fri. 5:30 to 9:30 p.m., Sat. 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sun. 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Over 75 exhibitors showing and selling vintage Floridiana. Lectures and author book signings. www.stpete.org/coliseum or 727-892-5202.

Would love to but have a bachelor/ette party Saturday night and couldn't promise a live body on Sunday. Any other weekend in the future let me know