GAY Talk me into, or out of, buying a kindle

That really wasnt the crux of my argument, but if you must know...

There is no real "use" for the iPad, so Apple had to create one - as it usually does. This time, it initially pitted the iPad against the Kindle, since there really wasn't a whole lot of other uses for the $500 device right out of the box. Not to say that there aren't great specific uses for it, but "generally" there STILL isn't a good use for it.

The comparison between the two are ridiculous. One is a uni-tasker, that is AWESOME at what it was designed to do, physically replace books. The other is a, all Apple multitasking jokes aside :lol:, a multi-tasker. It can read books just like a laptop, phone, desktop, tv ,etc and it does a shit job - just like all the other devices I mentioned. But it does other stuff too. yay
now given the fact that I haven't mentioned the ipad at all, what was your point again?

The iPad doesn't even really work all that well as a reader. Apparently it doesn't deal with heat well and shuts itself down if it gets too warm so you can't use it outside in the sun. That commercial that someone else posted illustrated another frustrating thing about it. Combine that with the high price tag and low battery life and you have something that doesn't really make sense for this application.

AND WHEN YOURE DYING ILL BE STILL ALIVE

osama-bin-laden-seated966.jpg

STILL ALIVE

stbk2637.jpg

STILL ALIVE

tupac_amaru_shakur832.jpg

cnn just ran a piece with stephen king talking about paper vs. ebooks. ebooks outsell paper now and apparently stephen king has a pink kindle