GAY Talk me into, or out of, buying a kindle

I'm saying the reason I hate the iphone is due to lack of kb, not because it has a touchscreen and that's what I always contended when we discussed this before. I don't like typing on tiny touchscreens. kb and touchscreen is the way to go.
Okay, replace my previous usage of touch screen with keyboard. You still sound old... are you going to hit me with your cane? Ooohh soo scccareed.
Most people talk about taking them on trips. Personally I'd rather just have one device rather than multiple devices I have to carry.
TSRH. I love I can do 5000000x things and cure cancer on my phone.

Most people talk about taking them on trips. Personally I'd rather just have one device rather than multiple devices I have to carry.

do you have a laptop? if so, go throw it in the trash right now. you only need one device, right? your argument is retarded :p

there's a reason millions of e-readers have sold. despite every man, woman and child having a smart phone these days, they are a terrible form factor for reading

not really. does flat and stupid bother you? :p
Flat doesn't, but stupid does.

You sound anggggrrrryyy.
the-incredible-hulk-ultimate-destruction-20050310021251758.jpg

do you have a laptop? if so, go throw it in the trash right now. you only need one device, right? your argument is retarded :p

I have a laptop for work. I only use it when I need to VPN in to work. Other than that, I never use it. If I travel, I only take my cell phone (unless the travelling is for work purposes).

And that is the dumbest argument ever for it.

You can read on a cell phone with a kindle app.

You can't play Starcraft 2 on a cell phone.