Talk About Anything in Movie Quotes Only

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
TRY to hold a whole conversation/story with the post above yours.

Are you guys like boyfriend-girlfriend? Steady dates? Lovers? Come on, sporto. Level with me. Do you slip her the hot beef injection?

- The Breakfast Club

..there are two kinds of fat people. There's fat people that were born to be fat, and then there's fat people that were once thin but they became fat...so when you look at them you can sorta see that thin person inside! You see, you're gonna get married, you're gonna squeeze out a few puppies and then..

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few....or the one...

BigDov said:
I'm not falling for the banana in the tailpipe trick

... you'll just stiff me anyway; so what I am going to do is piss and moan like an impotent jerk, then bend over and take it up the tailpipe

April23 said:
... you'll just stiff me anyway; so what I am going to do is piss and moan like an impotent jerk, then bend over and take it up the tailpipe

You had me at....hello.

Now let's cut the stupid cake because I know the fat guy's gonna have a heart attack if we don't eat again soon. And while we do that here's a little mood music for you.

-The Wedding Singer

Drool-Boy said:
We thought you was a toad...

Good question, Aguado. First, I'd establish a motive. In this case the killer saw the size of the bug's DICK and become insanely jealous. Then I'd lose 40 pounds... PORKIN' his wife!

-Ace