Talk About Anything in Movie Quotes Only

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Do you like movies about Gladiators, Billy?

bast_imret said:
Tina, you fat lard, come get some DINNER!... Tina, eat. Food. Eat the FOOD!
Ordering. 3 pork combos, extra bacon on the side, 2 chili cheese samplers, a basket of liver and onion rings, a catch of the day, and a steak cut in the shape of a trout. You got all that honey?

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Ordering. 3 pork combos, extra bacon on the side, 2 chili cheese samplers, a basket of liver and onion rings, a catch of the day, and a steak cut in the shape of a trout. You got all that honey?

I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

bast_imret said:
I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
I'm gonna throw this out there; if you like it, take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.

wr3kt said:
Syyymbolism.

Symbology"? Well, now that Duffy's relinquished his King Bonehead crown, I see we have a new heir to the throne. The word I believe you're looking for is "symbolism".

-Boondock Saints

Desslock said:
You ever dance with devil by the pale moonlight?
I always ask that of all my prey.
I just like the sound of it.

Life is a random lottery of meaningless tragedies and a series of near escapes.

So, I sit here and I smoke my camel straits.