Talk about a success story...

C

crazymike

this schlub on television had a dog that died that he missed dearly.

He happened to have a friend that was a billionaire who funded his cloning company for Canine reincarnation. He know owns a company which will clone your dead dog.

This guy went from knowing nothing about cloning to owning a very large cloning company.

I have lots of ideas, now I just need to find a billionaire friend.

crazymike said:
this schlub on television had a dog that died that he missed dearly.

He happened to have a friend that was a billionaire who funded his cloning company for Canine reincarnation. He know owns a company which will clone your dead dog.

This guy went from knowing nothing about cloning to owning a very large cloning company.

I have lots of ideas, now I just need to find a billionaire friend.

Seems like thats a problem we all have.

And didn't they do that in that stupid Schwarzenegger movie The Sixth Day or whatever it was called?

BigDov said:
Seems like thats a problem we all have.

And didn't they do that in that stupid Schwarzenegger movie The Sixth Day or whatever it was called?

I can't remember.

But I don't think we need imortal animals yip yap dogs :p

I.C.Water said:
so what does it cost to have your dog cloned?

that's the thing, they can't even guarentee a clone yet. THey can only freeze your dogs genes and hope that some day they can figure out how to clone. But they are still a year away.

I also don't think simply cloning a dog will result in an equal clone. Too many things affect a dog and it's personality.

wr3kt said:
Cloning is scarey. :(

You get used to it after a while.
Before you know it, there's thousands of you, and you're off to conquer the galaxy and kill all the Jedi.

Mondoz said:
You get used to it after a while.
Before you know it, there's thousands of you, and you're off to conquer the galaxy and kill all the Jedi.
yep, same ol', same ol'

:eek:

"I think I'm a clone now
There's always two of me just a-hangin' around,
I think I'm a clone now
'Cause every chromosome is a hand-me-down"

EDIT: This is the second thread today that has made me think of this :confused: