Taking a stab at modern art (why not?)

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
I'm just curious as to what you guys think of my latest project. In between writing the internet's #1 comic (THE ADVENTURES OF THEAC) I've been doing plaster cast sculptures and I'm about to sell my stuff online. But, before I do, I was wondering what you guys thought of my work. Let me know if it's not any good and that I'm wasting my time - in which case I'll just keep the sculptures I have and ditch the online sales idea

this is called "DIAPER BABY RUNNY BUMPER"

cainebill.jpg

this is called "FUCKING PIG ASS COP FUCKER"

cainecop.jpg

this is called "HO HO HO SON" - it's a little offensive and NSFW

cainejackson2.jpg

and finally "DOOK IN MY HAND POPE BITCH"

cainesiswendy.jpg

Thoughts?

This thread is now about things that this thread was not originally about.

GO!

I like shiny things, does anyone else like shiny things?

edit: Seriously elp, what was the search thread you used to find this stuff?

I think it was something like "stuff that will give KNYTE nightmares til the meet starts so those nightmares are then taken over by new meet-oriented nightmares"

KNYTE said:
This thread is now about things that this thread was not originally about.

GO!

I like shiny things, does anyone else like shiny things?

edit: Seriously elp, what was the search thread you used to find this stuff?

I think it was something like "stuff that will give KNYTE nightmares til the meet starts so those nightmares are then taken over by new meet-oriented nightmares"
I love my Knyteie Poo with all of my heart :heart:

elpmis said:
I love my Knyteie Poo with all of my heart :heart:

Sometimes when I talk to you I think to myself "Gosh, what I wouldn't give to be only a few years older, and a woman."

edit: this thread has given me the idea to buy www.thingsthatareshiny.com, I may have to look into that.

Last edited:
shawndavid said:
You are an amazing man.

I would like you to compose a cartoon loosely based on the Virgin Mary stopping by an old school free clinic looking to get an abortion.
I'll try to get on it today :)