Take this job and shove it!

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
That's what I told my boss this morning, albeit in slighly more polite terms. I handed in my notice this morning, to start working at home next week :happy: *does happy dance*

Yeah, yeah, who cares other than me? :tard:

Delphinium said:
That's what I told my boss this morning, albeit in slighly more polite terms. I handed in my notice this morning, to start working at home next week :happy: *does happy dance*

Yeah, yeah, who cares other than me? :tard:
Hey I care. Congrats on the new job. Is this job with the same company that you tried with before or somebody new.
:heart:

Arátoeldar said:
Hey I care. Congrats on the new job. Is this job with the same company that you tried with before or somebody new.
:heart:

Aww, thanks! :heart:

New company, but several others who used to work where I'm working now have gone to this one. They're centered in Pittsburgh, instead of way out west where the other one I checked into was located.

Delphinium said:

New company, but several others who used to work where I'm working now have gone to this one. They're centered in Pittsburgh, instead of way out west where the other one I checked into was located.

:cool:

I'm have an old man's brain fart. Does Jaymie work in the same department as you? If so has she jumped ship yet?

Arátoeldar said:
:cool:

I'm have an old man's brain fart. Does Jaymie work in the same department as you? If so has she jumped ship yet?

What's this 'old man' talk :wtf: :fly:

Jaymie is in a different department, a better department :cool: She's not planning to bail anytime real soon.

Delphinium said:

Does this mean more posting here?

I had a job during college that I hated so much that I went to work everyday high. It was doing manual labor at an Ace Hardware. One day I got into to work and walked up to my boss and said "I quit. I'm going to go get high and try to get laid." I did both. It was a good day. I miss the simplier days of college.