Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
GA_Fires.jpg

Unknown Newspaper said:
.. Georgia smokers (not cigarettes) finally decide to smoke out Florida. "We just wanna help those old people relax and chillout, man. 4:20 just happened to be longer than normal. Time, like, stands still and stuff when you have some good dank," said John "Bubba" Smocabole on Tuesday.

it's not just blowing down there...downtown atlanta was covered in smoke this morning...just about made me sick from spending 45 minutes driving through the shit this morning on the way in to work

07516193914_carnessmoke516%5B1%5D.jpg

it's not just blowing down there...downtown atlanta was covered in smoke this morning...just about made me sick from spending 45 minutes driving through the shit this morning on the way in to work

07516193914_carnessmoke516%5B1%5D.jpg

That is nothing compared to how it was in clearwater last week. Each street light on my street is about a quarter mile from the next, you couldnt even see the color of the light until you were under it.

The best part was all the old people wearing those paper mask's. I guess nobody told them those are only good for a maximum of 20 minutes, lol

What are you people bitching about? that is a daily commute in Cleveland or LA?

wimps.

On the weather channel the day that it was at its worst it said...

Current Air Condition - Unhealthy

So I smoked my cigarettes inside the house, no way im going outside in that unhealthy air!!!