Tactics for relieving pre-exam stress..

I'd always focus on what I was going to do AFTER the exam.

I'd sit there and think that as soon as the test was done I was going to go to Starbucks, get some coffee, sit there and drink it, then go to Best Buy and spend some money.

Just focus on the relief you'll feel after you finish the test and you won't have to worry about it again until it's graded and handed back.

BigDov said:
:fly:

Laughter is a good stress reliever too.

QFT. The more stressed I get, the funnier everything seems, at least up to a certain point. When I reach the point where it isn't funny anymore I know I'm in real trouble.

dreamwalker said:
QFT. The more stressed I get, the funnier everything seems, at least up to a certain point. When I reach the point where it isn't funny anymore I know I'm in real trouble.

I hear ya there...... when I get to the point where everything isnt' funny anymore, my eyes get really bloodshot, I know my blood pressure goes up, and then I just get angry at everyone. Not a very pretty state to be in.

Ugh what a nightmare that was :(

Last edited by a moderator:
BigDov said:
How do you think you did?

edit- on the test that is.
Well there were like.. 8 pages..
9 pages of MATH
it hurt my brain..
First 5-6 pages I zoomed through.. the last 4 pages.. I had NO idea how to do them. So I had to leave them blank. Wtf is a truth table?! I dont remember him EVER covering that :(

Lynnakitty said:
Well there were like.. 8 pages..
9 pages of MATH
it hurt my brain..
First 5-6 pages I zoomed through.. the last 4 pages.. I had NO idea how to do them. So I had to leave them blank. Wtf is a truth table?! I dont remember him EVER covering that :(

Ouch!! I hate/hated math with a passion..... I really feel for you :( I ended up doing that same thing many times. Then the teacher would come back and ask why I didn't fill anything out; my answer to her was, "If you would have taken the time to teach me, I probably could have answered the questions, but I think you're making this crap up so I didn't know what to put down." That got me a trip to the office and a parent/teacher conference so fast it wasn't even funny.

Stay strong, you'll get through it Lynny :D

BigDov said:
Ouch!! I hate/hated math with a passion..... I really feel for you :( I ended up doing that same thing many times. Then the teacher would come back and ask why I didn't fill anything out; my answer to her was, "If you would have taken the time to teach me, I probably could have answered the questions, but I think you're making this crap up so I didn't know what to put down." That got me a trip to the office and a parent/teacher conference so fast it wasn't even funny.

Stay strong, you'll get through it Lynny :D
Eh I think he lost the assignment I did for him too. I'll be angry if I dont get it back Tuesday.

i used to drink a beer before my stat class every tues and thursday. i got an A in the class i wonder if there is a correlation.