Tacos for Life, for you elpmis

So if you go out and buy a ps3 and send it to Taco Bell they will give you free Taco's for the rest of your life. Does anyone know any other tid bits about this or is that all anyone knows, lol? there has got to be more of a story than just that other wise they will be taking a huge loss.
espcially knowing how much i can eat recordstands at 23 tacoes

I would think that much Toxic Hell would probably kill you. I mean 1 taco meal usually hurts me

I don't eat them at all cause it's just not worth it, the food sucks and it makes me feel like crap. If it was 12,500 for Del Taco, that would be worth it.

Giving a PS3 to charity is stupid.

If it goes to an orphanage the kids will fight over who gets to play.

It shouldn't go to a terminally kid, he should go to the beach or throw out the first pitch at baseball game from his wheelchair or something. It's a waste of equipment is all I'm saying.

The only partially logical person to give it to is a kid on welfare, but chances are his TV isn't going to do the PS3 justice, so what's the point?

Giving a PS3 to charity is stupid.

If it goes to an orphanage the kids will fight over who gets to play.

It shouldn't go to a terminally kid, he should go to the beach or throw out the first pitch at baseball game from his wheelchair or something. It's a waste of equipment is all I'm saying.

The only partially logical person to give it to is a kid on welfare, but chances are his TV isn't going to do the PS3 justice, so what's the point?

let them eat cake!