T minus...9 days til elpmis & thrawn

OK, first night with the crew. Went to COdy's for dinner, Mixers for drinks... Lots of pics. I have to use Shawns laptop tp download the pics so BRB.

LOL @ elpmis, fly, shawn, and thrawn. Thats all I have to day about that. Pics to come.

Candy said:
OK, first night with the crew. Went to COdy's for dinner, Mixers for drinks... Lots of pics. I have to use Shawns laptop tp download the pics so BRB.

LOL @ elpmis, fly, shawn, and thrawn. Thats all I have to day about that. Pics to come.

faster, FASTER!! :fly:

shawndavid said:
There will be at least 2, possible 3 or 4, black people in attendance. We had to in the event the cops show up so we have something to give them so they leave.

dont forget, we needed to know when the second-hand store closed

Candy said:

first night? wtf YOU WERE MY PEOPLE

shawndavid said:
There will be at least 2, possible 3 or 4, black people in attendance. We had to in the event the cops show up so we have something to give them so they leave.

dude, i told you we needed to find the thrift store. that's why you invite them. the police is just a bonus.