What should be done

• Total voters

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,706
I know we've had a few discussion's in other threads about this but I wanted to do a separate thread for it. What is everyone's thoughts on the Syria ordeal? It just has awful written all over it. I think it's terrible that they used chemical weapons. I'm also a little on the fence on if anything should be done. One with us going through all of the Government debates on it somewhat defeats the purpose. It's like you kid doing something wrong and then you punish them 3 months later. Also I'm a bit concerned with Russia coming out today and saying they will provide Syria with a missile shield and Iran basically committing everything to join in if anyone goes against Syria. What's your thoughts?

I just posted an article in the spam thread that Russia has sent three battle ships into the region this morning heading towards Syria. This is going to be a mess.

We should stay the fuck home and tell the military industrial complex to fuck off and stop siphoning all the money out the country's coffers.

Alot of the irony here is very humorous to me. There were so many things said by this administration in regards to previous conflicts and who we should stay out yet once something else happens they want to go all in again.

Standing by and watching as innocent people and children are gassed to death by the thousand is the same thing as gassing them yourself.

I don't buy the government's "confidence" that Assad used CW. Show the full proof.

Standing by and watching as innocent people and children are gassed to death by the thousand is the same thing as gassing them yourself.

A zillion people have died in Sudan and Rwanda but they don't have oil so they can fuck off.

I dont like any of your poll options.

But there are no good guys in syria. Not anymore. Initially, the rebels were the lesser of two evils, until larger organizations latched onto them in a power play (namely aqap and a few other splinter-ey groups). Now the rebels are just another shitty group who wants control of the country.

Everyone loses in syria.

I dont like any of your poll options.

But there are no good guys in syria. Not anymore. Initially, the rebels were the lesser of two evils, until larger organizations latched onto them in a power play (namely aqap and a few other splinter-ey groups). Now the rebels are just another shitty group who wants control of the country.

Everyone loses in syria.

What option would you suggest?

What option would you suggest?

I honestly dont know. There isnt a good answer i can think of.

If it wasnt so utterly ineffective, a UN peacekeeping force that kept BOTH sides from fucking around and killing innocents would be nice.

But it is, so that wouldnt work.