Synergize your diversified ventures

wanko80

Erect Member
Jul 31, 2006
McKinney,TX
Marklar
₥5
So we're electing some Directors to our HOA, and they sent out little bios/platforms for the candidates.

This one guy, who you will see is a massive douche, had the longest entry yet managed to say nothing about what he will do or bring to the table. I have bolded the particularly vomit inducing sentences, and have enlarged the one that caused me to lapse into a coma of stupid.

1) Background and experience.

As President, Chief Executive Officer of Blackard Group, Inc., this firm has grown from a startup entity to an internationally recognized commercial and residential development company. The current emphasis of Blackard Group, Inc. is specialized master-planned communities. Furthermore, using innovative designs, we have excelled in the are of diversified, multi-use projects specializing in creating a sense of place and belonging. Becoming a Stonebridge Ranch landowner in 2004, I am currently building a home in Adriatica for my family.

When not focused on the details of Adriatica, I devote a significant effort to mission organizations, supporting both Global Missions International, Inc. and Amazon Out Reach, with financial and personal resources. Environmental concerns are central to all of our corporate projects. I have received several, national awards for my work in wetland preservation projects, as well as numerous humanitarian and business awards from around the world.

2) What do you feel is the primary function of the Board of Directors of the Stonebridge Ranch Community Association?

The foremost responsibility of the Board is to ensure the preservation of quality in Stonebridge Ranch by exercising the directives, as detailed in the bylaws, required to maintain the beauty, stability and serenity of Stonebridge Ranch all the while working to facilitate the diverse growth Stonebridge Ranch is experiencing.

3) Specifically, which areas do you feel need the Board of Director's attention in 2007?

The Board of Directors needs to be a significant voice in our City. As a community, we are a major stakeholder in how the City of McKinney utilizes its tax revenues. The residents of Stonebridge Ranch provide a majority of that revenue while receiving little in return. Stonebridge Ranch is one of the top two Master Planned communities in Texas. Utilizing 20+ years of experience, I will work to make Stonebridge Ranch one of the most powerful voices in the state

4) In which areas do you feel you could make the greatest contribution: architectural control, capital improvements, repair/replacement, finance, legal, maintenance, special events or other?

20 years of experience has provided significant experience in each of these areas. Throughout my career, I have successfully established & presided over, 15 various Home Owner Associations throughout the United States. When not acting as President, I have served as Treasurer and Director of Operations. This experience extends to the City, County, State levels always working for the best interests of the residents. My sole interest in this association is to lend my considerable experience to benefit the residents of Stonebridge Ranch.

Biography

Jeffory D. Blackard is President, Chief Executive Office and Director of Blackard Group, Inc., a commercial and residential development company. In 1983, Mr. Blackard founded, Redwood Properties, Inc., a geographically-diversified, master-plan development company with a division that specialized in providing full feasibility analysis for governmental financial institutions, Fortune 500 companies, and other nationally known developers. Redwood provided these development services in areas from Florida and the East Coast to California.

Over the last twenty-two years, Mr. Blackard has designed, acquired, financed, and developed office parks, resorts, hotels, golf developments, apartments, home ans more than 40 Master-planned projects with over 10,000 single-family home sites ranging from starter homes to luxury estates. Blackard Developments was formed in 1992 to provide synergy with Mr. Blackard's real estate holdings.

Current emphasis of Blackard Group, Inc. is master-planned communities. Typical of this effort is the current project, Adriatica, located in McKinney, Texas. This $200 million plus development is the re-creation of a Croatian village. Incorporating detached, single family, multi-family, community services such as restaurants, retail and commercial uses, the goal of this project is the creation of a fully-integrated village with Old World charm.

With such far-reaching and revolutionary projects, city services are often developed in conjunction with the concept. By incorporating private utilities and private/public partnerships in water, sanitary sewer, transportation and recreation, an entire community is created. Furthermore, using innovative designs, Mr. Blackard has excelled in the are of diversified, multi-use projects.

Resorts and hotels are central to Mr. Blackard's business plan. With experience in both the U.S. and foreign markets, Mr. Blackard's ownership ranges from resort properties to downtown locations. Similarly, golf has been an integral part of numerous residential projects. From the Par 3, entry-level course to the Golf Resort to the Championship Golf Course community, Blackard Group see golf as an amenity for every taste.

Mr. Blackard devotes significant effort to charitable ventures as well. Mr. Blackard sits on the board of directors of Accessology, Inc., a firm dedicated to the open access to people with handicaps. Projects span from Peru to the Americas. Amazon Outreach was created in 1999 to spread the gospel message to the Amazon basin in Brazil. Mr. Blackard spearheaded the construction of the Linda Esperanca, a 30 meter Brazilian riverboat that incorporates medical and dental facilities for ministering to village residents along the river. Similarly, Mr. Blackard supports Evangacube International, Inc. with financial and personal resources. He has traveled to over twenty (20) countries on five (5) continents with Evangacube.

Environmental concerns are central to Mr. Blackard's projects. From rain forest preservation to wetlands restoration to the education of environmental impact, the environment is viewed as a resource for the ages. In conjunction with the Amazon efforts, Mr. Blackard has participated in marking rain forest land available for purchase and preservation in perpetuity on thousands of acres of native, pristine forest. Similarly, Mr. Blackard, in conjunction with the development of Galveston Bay properties, has personally contributed to the restoration and preservation of Delhide Cove wetlands. This pioneering project has become a forerunner of several wetlands preservations projects.

Mr. Blackard has participated in numerous diversified business ventures. From restaurants and hotels to computer peripherals in China and semiconductor manufacturing for digital displays, Mr. Blackard has contributed his managerial skills in may areas. China, Brazil and Croatia are included in Mr. Blackard's sphere of influence.

Mr. Blackard has successfully established & presided over, 15 varied Home Owner Associations through out the United States. When not acting as President, Mr. Blackard also served as Treasurer and Director of Operations. His interest in the association is to lend his considerable experience to benefit the residents of Stonebridge Ranch. Mr. Blackard's HOA service extends to the City, County, State levels always working for the best interests of the residents.

Mr. Blackard holds a B.S. in Communications from Northwestern University where he has since been deemed one of NU's Most Notable Graduates. Mr. Blackard has been awarded numerous awards around the world.

"I will have to ping you offline about that later"

Translation: "After this meeting we are currently in, you and I should get together to discuss this matter further"

:wtf:

Are we all network packets or something?

I'm sorry wonko but I was unable to read your post when I realized it did not have a properly formatted and official TPS Report Cover Letter attached. Please resend. Thanks.

Apparently Douchey McDouche has a website... www.blackard.net

"The Supetar Resort in Brac , Croatia is a luxurious, sun-drenched island getaway on the shores of the ancient Adriatic Sea."

Even his mundane descriptions are superfluous and retarded. The ancient Adriatic Sea? wtf I thought it dated back to the 1950s.