Swimwear, tis the season

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,546
I bought me a new swimming suit yesterday while out shopping. After I returned home, I remembered the swimsuit I had hanging on my fridge that I loved. I now can't decide if I should keep the one I bought, or return it and get the one I wanted prior. (No, buying both isn't an option.) So I'm posting pics her for opinions...

swim1.jpg

swim2.jpg

KNYTE said:
:drool:

You'd be surprised how many people in Utah get all uppity about bikinis.

Have some dignity. She's a mother now. What kind of life are you trying to portray to your daughter.

smileynev said:
Have some dignity. She's a mother now. What kind of life are you trying to portray to your daughter.

Hey it's the only chance I get to feel sexy without being completely covered up. I choose the bikini!!!

smileynev said:

My daughter's favorite way to pass time is to pull her clothes off, so any swimsuit at this point is progress IMO.

KNYTE said:
My daughter's favorite way to pass time is to pull her clothes off, so any swimsuit at this point is progress IMO.

Does she like to show off her belly to anybody that asks? Or smile at every young man that comes to your door?

kiwi said:
Hey it's the only chance I get to feel sexy without being completely covered up. I choose the bikini!!!

You can be sexy in a black one piece with a bathing cap, too.

smileynev said:
Does she like to show off her belly to anybody that asks? Or smile at every young man that comes to your door?

Now that I think about it; yes, she does. Kimie send that child off to the convent!

KNYTE said:
Now that I think about it; yes, she does. Kimie send that child off to the convent!

Not strict enough. Send her to Iran.

The top one looks good.

And HOW exactly is it the 'season'? I'm in Southern California right now and it's pissing down rain! :p