Swept the Lakers, took out the Thunder and BEAT THE HEAT.

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Marklar
₥0
THE STREETS ARE GOING CRAZY HERE RIGHT NOW. All I can hear is horns and screeming.
hx7uG.png

g72bX.jpg

mWDYN.jpg

Last edited:
I just feel vengance the team Lebron plays for after bankrupting Cleveland by leaving lost. The only reason he left, his words, were to go to a team with a chance of winning. Seems he got just as far as the Cavs did last year with him at the helm.

Fuck off you lying sack of shit. You are worse than a politician because at least they are not role models.

I just feel vengance the team Lebron plays for after bankrupting Cleveland by leaving lost. The only reason he left, his words, were to go to a team with a chance of winning. Seems he got just as far as the Cavs did last year with him at the helm.

Fuck off you lying sack of shit. You are worse than a politician because at least they are not role models.

Lol. Hey you still have the Browns.

The heat losing is incredibly pathetic since its a stacked team. Lebron just sucks... Can't blame his team for his pathetic performances any more.

Really? LeBron sucks? Is he down there with the likes of Jerome Williams?

I think the Heat have bad team chemistry exacerbated by poor coaching. These guys are still used to being the best players on their respective old teams. Back then, they had to put the team on their shoulders and make all the big plays. Now the roles are obscure. It's even harder when Wade and James try to play the exact same game. They won't be Boston. Pierce, Garnett, and Allen have complimentary skills. The Heat big three are redundant.

The Heat offense breaks down in to a series of 1 on 1 match-ups. There are only so many offensive possessions in a game and they can't all be isolation plays for James, Wade, and Bosh. I hope they figure this out and go their separate ways. Spreading the talent around will be better for their careers.

I think the Heat have bad team chemistry exacerbated by poor coaching. These guys are still used to being the best players on their respective old teams. Back then, they had to put the team on their shoulders and make all the big plays. Now the roles are obscure. It's even harder when Wade and James try to play the exact same game. They won't be Boston. Pierce, Garnett, and Allen have complimentary skills. The Heat big three are redundant.

The Heat offense breaks down in to a series of 1 on 1 match-ups. There are only so many offensive possessions in a game and they can't all be isolation plays for James, Wade, and Bosh. I hope they figure this out and go their separate ways. Spreading the talent around will be better for their careers.

And for the NBA

I said almost this exact same thing to a drunk guy at Twin Peaks last night. I don't think he was listening. He kept screaming and yelling "woooo" the entire time I was talking.