Sweet zomby jeebus i love booze

This makes no sense. Do you mean you drink a fifth or vodka and were drunk, you can hold a fifth of vodka, you like 1/5 of vodka. Wtf?

And unless it's Bisongrass vodka, the answer is going to be yes.

What do you mean it makes no sense? I accidentally a fifth of vodka. What's not to understand?

Rather than having to spell out one quarter Russian, and one quarter Polish I used the nifty slash thingy.

BUT YOU HAD TO GO AND RUIN IT DIDN'T YOU??!?

Ah, I assumed maybe one of your parents wouldn't mind being called Russian when they're Polish and visa versa. Cos I'm pretty sure that would be offensive to some. :lol:

Sorry, it was the first time this whole year that I understood something mathematical. :(

so can you put away a fifth+ enemy?

you was talkin a little smack and all.

You guys might think it's funny that I don't get the fifth thing, but we use different measurements :wtf:

However, after consulting with urbandictionary yes I can but quite frankly I won't do that with vodka anymore because it's my bogey drink. Last time I had vodka I had twice that much in an afternoon and I don't remember anything from 2pm onwards. I professed that I loved and hated everybody I knew, etc. etc. I just can't be bothered with that evil drink, anything else I'll happily drink til I pass out but not vodka.

Does that answer your question? :)