sweet, sweet stress relief

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I was placed onto the software testing group here at work back in September. I evaluated software for compliance with Department of Defense standards for use on a government network.

Before my promotion i was barely able to keep up with the work. Now that im here in Desktop support, i dont have time to piss much less do other job functions.

So the sh*t hit the fan today because i haven’t gotten any work done on 4 different evaluations that i was suppose to be working on. BS ensues from different levels of management and I speak with my boss. I told him to remove me from the software testing group and let me do my primary role.

:D

im so happy!

HifiGirly said:
not unless my name is Rich
wait, you whacked me off at noon? sweet. i must have blacked out due to all the white castle goodness i had just eaten. all i remember was watching the squirrels eat the leftovers i tossed out the window.

edit: it did feel good though. :drool:

CletusJones said:
wait, you whacked me off at noon? sweet. i must have blacked out due to all the white castle goodness i had just eaten. all i remember was watching the squirrels eat the leftovers i tossed out the window.

edit: it did feel good though. :drool:

oops :fly: I missed who that coment was too :D

I could use some of this "stress relief."

hmm, should I use the right or left sock when I get home...