Sweet Jesus...I'm moving to Jordan.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
If we ever have a female president, I pray to God she is this hot.

queen.jpg

http://www.queenrania.jo/

content: Jordanians actually rallied today chanting "Death to Al-Zarqawi." I wish more middle easterners had Jordanians' moderate and westernized views. Granted, they are a post-British-empire state, but it's refreshing. Morocco, Jordan, and Turkey are pretty good examples of what the middle east should be like, in my opinion. Less of that blinding religious zealotry that westerners so often associate with that part of the world. That part of the world is too beautiful to be infested with those vermin.

These "westernised" countries are what the entire middle east was like until Jewish imperialism and the backlash to it. Not the entire problem I grat but in the '50s the middle east was pretty hip.

You also forgot Egypt, rather rational compared to their neighbors.

Oh and british colonialism is probably the best thing to ever happen to the middle east, but as Churchill said (paraphrasing cause I cant actually remember the quote) Arabs are a bunch of ungrateful bastards.

FlamingGlory said:
These "westernised" countries are what the entire middle east was like until Jewish imperialism and the backlash to it. Not the entire problem I grat but in the '50s the middle east was pretty hip.

You also forgot Egypt, rather rational compared to their neighbors.

Oh and british colonialism is probably the best thing to ever happen to the middle east, but as Churchill said (paraphrasing cause I cant actually remember the quote) Arabs are a bunch of ungrateful bastards.

Yeah I never made it to the Middle East in the '50s. Work and all that. I would have liked to, though. Beautiful place. Morocco is my favorite place on earth, though it's not in the Middle East of course. I'd like to have a winter home there some day. Very moderate, both religiously and politically. French colonialism did them a lot of good too, for the most part.

I don't know much about Jewish imperialism. I know we made them a country after WWII, I know about the 6-day War, but other than that I've never once studied anything Jewish.

Except this smoking hot Jewish girl in one of my classes in college. I studied her every day.

Sarcasmo said:
Yeah I never made it to the Middle East in the '50s. Work and all that. I would have liked to, though. Beautiful place. Morocco is my favorite place on earth, though it's not in the Middle East of course. I'd like to have a winter home there some day. Very moderate, both religiously and politically. French colonialism did them a lot of good too, for the most part.

I don't know much about Jewish imperialism. I know we made them a country after WWII, I know about the 6-day War, but other than that I've never once studied anything Jewish.

Except this smoking hot Jewish girl in one of my classes in college. I studied her every day.
Never got there either but I have every issue of National Geographic evar. kekeke

I want a summer home in Iceland :(

FlamingGlory said:
Never got there either but I have every issue of National Geographic evar. kekeke

I want a summer home in Iceland :(

I've been to Morocco, it's awesome. You'd dig it.

She is a living doll ... :)

Why is it that anytime I see the words 'bin' and 'Hussein' (King Abdullah bin Al-Hussein ) associated with someone I shudder. Must be a popular middle eastern name .

gottoys? said:

Why is it that anytime I see the words 'bin' and 'Hussein' (King Abdullah bin Al-Hussein ) associated with someone I shudder. Must be a popular middle eastern name .
'bin' (pronounced been), means 'son of'

'Al' is the masculine definite article iirc.

gottoys? said:

hussein is like the smith of the middle east.

Sarcasmo said:

it wasnt pretty my dad watched a cop kill a little boy for stealing the equivilent of 3 cents off a table in french morocco