Sweet hockey goal

Lame-o said:
I know you all love hockey as much as I do, and now that we're gearing up for next season it's time to start talking about it again. yaaaaay

Here's one of the sweetest goals ever for you to chew on in the meantime.

http://www.chicagostingers.org/HTMLobj-496/HockeyDeek.wmv

mmmmmmmmm......hockey

but (more importantly)

MMMMMMMMMMMM.........IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR FOOTBALL.
:bast:

That is pretty sweet. I still think the playoff game a few years ago where someone batted it out in mid air to score to the top shelf was more amazing. Can't remember who did it though.

This guy just got invited to the Iowa Stars development camp, too. God I hope he makes the cut. Knowing the Dallas Stars have him in their system gives me a woody.

Lame-o said:
This guy just got invited to the Iowa Stars development camp, too. God I hope he makes the cut. Knowing the Dallas Stars have him in their system gives me a woody.
At this point, the thought of seeing any pro hockey game being played in the US gives me wood.

fly said:
Why isn't anyone pissed off at the entire organinzation about missing a whole fucking season?

I am...they've reduced themselves to a bunch of whining babies like MLB

that was an amazing goal :eek:

and another :drool: for football coming back soon :boobies:

fly said:
Why isn't anyone pissed off at the entire organinzation about missing a whole fucking season?

Because its hockey. All 12 fans are too drunk to care either way.

fly said:
yessss. Now lets talk about a man's sport.

Oh please. "Ooh...help!! I have turf toe!! No more of this wicked nasty sport!!"

Meanwhile, hockey players are out there with shattered bones, displaced jaws, severed calf muscles, etc.

Football is tough, but hockey is crazy.

And yes, I am very pissed they took a year off, but at the same time the league could not continue to operate from within the hole they dug themselves into. It's a conversation that could go on for hours, so I will just leave it at that. It had to happen, it did happen, and now it's done.

Lame-o said:
Oh please. "Ooh...help!! I have turf toe!! No more of this wicked nasty sport!!"

Meanwhile, hockey players are out there with shattered bones, displaced jaws, severed calf muscles, etc.

Football is tough, but hockey is crazy.

And yes, I am very pissed they took a year off, but at the same time the league could not continue to operate from within the hole they dug themselves into. It's a conversation that could go on for hours, so I will just leave it at that. It had to happen, it did happen, and now it's done.
No shit! I can't remember the last time I saw a hockey player get carried off the ice on a stretcher. They just get up and keep playing. That's love right there.