SWAT Team Outside My Office

HELLO MCFLY :tard: we're talking about cops here, not ME :rolleyes:
Mcfly? I don't understand.

Seriously, it's a job, not saying every cop is bad but there are enough idiots in any profession, including peace officers. The average around here is that the sherrif's department is ok and city cops are all buggers who went to the same local community college. Luckily the State Police handle ALL major investigations + rural areas. Major difference is the troopers don't hire, they recruit.

Mcfly? I don't understand.

Seriously, it's a job, not saying every cop is bad but there are enough idiots in any profession, including peace officers. The average around here is that the sherrif's department is ok and city cops are all buggers who went to the same local community college. Luckily the State Police handle ALL major investigations + rural areas. Major difference is the troopers don't hire, they recruit.

I wasn't disagreeing with you, Douchejuice McTwatdander

Our old office space used to be in a very nasty part of Orlando. Every day I could watch crack deals go on right in front of my office window. Prostitutes trolled the walk way. A co-worker had her passenger window destroyed by a smash and grad ...int he middle of the day, and then one night a 17 year old kid got shot while standing at the bus stop.

Life is much less exciting at the new office.
Our old office was never that exciting, but we would come to work in the morning and find bums sleeping in the shade in front of the door. There was also an outdoor hose bibb that we'd find bars of soap or bottles of shampoo under.

Once, when I lived in the city (Southside), I woke up to hearing people outside my bedroom window. Now, normally I'm not an uptite or paranoid person, but this sounded like someone was having a party out there, on both sides of my room (the back window faced a rear courtyard and the front window faced the front courtyard, my bedroom was in the corner of the complex.

So I get up and put on some clothes and ever so carefully peek out the blinds (trying to not let anyone see me moving them) .. and what do I see? About 40 DEA agents in full black SWAT gear all with their guns drawn staring at OUR apartment building. OMFG, wtf!!!

So I drop the blinds and run out into the living room to where my roomates are and whisper to them (who subsequently sold pot, yeah real smart .. but I had no way to get them out .. they signed the lease) what was going on .. that there were SWAT people on all sides of the apartment. I was freaking out.

Then all of a sudden they rushed the building (4 apartments in each building on the complex, so it wasn't all that large of a breezeway). It sounded like they were tearing the place down, as they ran UP the stairs. Oh thank GOD!

They busted the up stairs neighbors for selling/trafficking pot. Confiscated $1500 worth of glass pipes, broke both the doors (thick, old wooden doors) clean in two with some sort of metal door breaker (can't tell you what it's called, no clue), ripped up all their furniture, and seized, now get this, $80k in pot. HOLT SHIT It was just 2 college kids, a guy and a girl, living up there!

:lol: I told my roomates right then I was out of there. That could have been our apartment. They should seek other tenant immediantly. I moved out 2 days later.

No way was I going to jail so they could sit at home and watch tv all day and not work like regular folks. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah *click click* "don't mind me officer, just keep on doing what you're doing".

"Hey, could you turn you head a little, yeah .. no to far, yea .. right there, thank you" *click*.

"Now how about you over there, yeah you, can you raise your gun jussst a little." "perfect" *click*

:lol:

yay, paramilitary-trained cops used to issue no-knock warrants for victimless crimes :nevx3:

Ain't that the truth.

Now every little burb has to have its own jack-booted swat dudes (to keep up with the times), and they must be kept busy. So, what with the Supreme Court giving its blessing to no-knock on virtually any warrant, an entire tribe of LEOS will show show up, combat dressed to the 9's, smashing down a door just to serve a warrant on late alimony.

(Yes, I know this doesn't happen in every instance.)