SWAT Team Outside My Office

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So I was just outside having a smoke and I look over at like 3 cops pulling into the back of the parking lot of the grocery store. We have our own building off of a side street that you can kinda see the back of the other parking lot. So I look up and see the three cops, thinking there just talking and didnt think much of it myself. Next thing you know there is some cute looking mid 20's chick waving them over and not even 2 seconds later a full SWAT team arrives. They get out in there green gear with full helmets and body armor and start planning something out.

Next thing you know these badass, all black, no plates SUV and Van pull up. All the cops jump in with the SWAT guys and they take off. They went right down the street our building is on which leads to a residential area. More than likely a drug raid is what I am thinking. They left one of the SUV's and a couple cop cars in the back of the parking lot. I really wanna know what happened. I have never seen a full SWAT team deploy like that, really cool day at work.

Anyone else had anything like this happen?

I was driving to work this morning and there was a dump truck on it's side at the end of an exit ramp. It had spilled it's load of dirt and there were a bunch of cops and firemen with shovels shoveling all the dirt up. :lol:

where i used to work the DEA was right next door. One morning we came to work and they had 6-7 exotic cars in our parking lot confiscated from a drug dealer that they busted.. I have pictures somewhere at home, that was a badass day.

there was a drive by on the road beside my office 2 years ago. Some guy got shot and then drove himself to the hospital. Witnesses say he was cussing like he was pissed off.

I heard the shots but did not go out to investigate :shady:

where i used to work the DEA was right next door. One morning we came to work and they had 6-7 exotic cars in our parking lot confiscated from a drug dealer that they busted.. I have pictures somewhere at home, that was a badass day.

We used to work at the suntrust building down the street before we bought this office and the FBI was on the 4th floor. I have already told the story so to make it short somebody put a pipe bomb in the garage walk through. SWAT came and used a robot to blow it up on the top of the garage. We seem to have a whole lot of weird things happen at work :fly:

there was a drive by on the road beside my office 2 years ago. Some guy got shot and then drove himself to the hospital. Witnesses say he was cussing like he was pissed off.

I heard the shots but did not go out to investigate :shady:

I dont think I would have either :fly:

My buddies parents house got a drive by pulled on it one night for no reason. The people must have had the wrong house but the cops found like 40 something bullets in the walls and all the windows had been shot out :fly: .

His parents are the biggest straight edge people I have ever met, no drinkin, no nothing, lol

Whine whine whine

Of course everything they do is bad and the people are all poor innocent victims.

no :p I fully support SWAT teams when their use is warranted. I grew up around SWAT cops, dude. I just don't like them being used for menial drug busts to justify their expense. I'd rather waste taxpayer money training them every day and using them two or three times a year than lose one individual to an itchy trigger finger on a search warrant execution

a human life is worth more than another bust in the DA's monthly report

Our old office space used to be in a very nasty part of Orlando. Every day I could watch crack deals go on right in front of my office window. Prostitutes trolled the walk way. A co-worker had her passenger window destroyed by a smash and grad ...int he middle of the day, and then one night a 17 year old kid got shot while standing at the bus stop.

Life is much less exciting at the new office.

no :p I fully support SWAT teams when their use is warranted. I grew up around SWAT cops, dude. I just don't like them being used for menial drug busts to justify their expense. I'd rather waste taxpayer money training them every day and using them two or three times a year than lose one individual to an itchy trigger finger on a search warrant execution

a human life is worth more than another bust in the DA's monthly report
I'd say that they do just as much harm as the average police department. 4th amendment is practically non-existent, fools with guns and an attitude etc.