Suspicious Gift That I Recieved From Kiwi

Onnotangu said:
thanks goodness I'm spayed.
I wanna be spayed too! :( I wish I could have every woman fixed. Then they would have to pass a parental aptitude test (that I would administer and grade) to have the procedure reversed to have children. An added bonus, we wouldn't have to worry about overpopulation anymore. :fly:

Pandora said:
I wanna be spayed too! :( I wish I could have every woman fixed. Then they would have to pass a parental aptitude test (that I would administer and grade) to have the procedure reversed to have children. An added bonus, we wouldn't have to worry about overpopulation anymore. :fly:
As much as I love kids, I agree with you 100%. They shouldn't let just anyone have kids...
It actually breaks my heart to see some kids and you know what kind of life they are gonna end up living.

Like the little girl I saw in Target the other day, she had her pants and panties down around her knees and her mother noticed and did nothing about it (the little girl was about 3)... then later in the parking lot I saw the man (Im gonna go out on a limb here and say its just the man doin mommy, as mommy and kid was white, adn the man uhh... wasnt) unwrap a cd and throw it in the parking lot :rolleyes:

Pandora said:

I second this. I'll be your assistant. :heart:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
As much as I love kids, I agree with you 100%. They shouldn't let just anyone have kids...
It actually breaks my heart to see some kids and you know what kind of life they are gonna end up living.

Like the little girl I saw in Target the other day, she had her pants and panties down around her knees and her mother noticed and did nothing about it (the little girl was about 3)... then later in the parking lot I saw the man (Im gonna go out on a limb here and say its just the man doin mommy, as mommy and kid was white, adn the man uhh... wasnt) unwrap a cd and throw it in the parking lot :rolleyes:

When are you starting?