Halp SURPRISE, HERE IS YOUR BOX OF AIDS!

But I guess I am as evil man as the gun seller or drug dealer or liquor store salesman. I guess I can be named an enabler.
Fuck you. Selling firearms is a legitimate business and the insurance and taxes paid to participate are not nominal. Not to mention the product has legitimate, legal, purposes.

Last edited:
I didn't want to talk about this anymore, but here I go.

Straight couples do not have as much as as gay couples. Straight couples do not have as much random sex as gay couples. Straight couples do not have as much polygamous sex a gay couples. And if only 1% of your population is infected and you don't do as many activities that could spread the virus, yes there is much less to worry about. When you are doing more activities that can spread AND there are 20% of your prospective partners positive, there is much much more to worry about.
It's not like safe sex is a fucking secret. Stop crying about how hard it is to be gay and accept some personal responsibility. Hell I dont even know how you can justify complaining about being higher risk WHEN PEOPLE DELIBERATELY TRY TO GET INFECTED OR ENGAGE IN DELIBERATELY RISKY BEHAVIOUR.

its not like its surprise aids... the participants are well aware of the aids buffet... so essentially dave isnt sitting there handing out the aids himself...

dave u gotta admit there is something messed up about this.
Engaging in risky behaviour shouldnt be condoned or sympathized with. Full stop.

I don't really care about any of the people involved, it's a public health hazard.