Supreme Court Takes Giant Crap on America

FlyNavy said:
yeah but I hate the way he talks almost as much as I hate the way ray romano talks. their voices make me want to rip out my spleen just so I have something to throw at them

I completely understand. Rosie O'Donnell and Fran Drescher give me that reaction, only replace 'spleen' with 'baseball bat and can of gasoline'.

They can do that here, but first they have to make you a decent offer for your land, if you don't take the offer, they can take it from you for no fee.

Fat Burger said:
Almost as much as Ben Affleck sucked in the movie :D

Does anyone else agree that he ruins every good-premised movie he plays in?

Pearl Harbor
Dare Devil
Paycheck
Sum Of All Fears

4 movies alone that COULD have been exceptional had they not had him as the lead.

KNYTE said:

Pearl Harbor
Dare Devil
Paycheck
Sum Of All Fears

4 movies alone that COULD have been exceptional had they not had him as the lead.

Surviving Christmas

:shifty:

KNYTE said:

Pearl Harbor
Dare Devil
Paycheck
Sum Of All Fears

I quite enjoyed Dogma

Coqui said:
Batman's restarting the way it should have been and you're already trying to kill it?
you mean it tried to

That movie was darker than the others but it failed miserably in being the really dark psychomindfuck flick I expected. It was still cheezy and chitzy in too many parts. It felt different from the others but not nearly enough to warrant all the hype.

YMMV

At least eight states — Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Maine, Montana, South Carolina and Washington — forbid the use of eminent domain for economic development unless it is to eliminate blight. Other states either expressly allow a taking for private economic purposes or have not spoken clearly to the question.
So, it looks like I'm gonna be okay for the time being since i'm in IL.