Supreme Court says F NO! to DC sniper

wouldn't it be cheaper still to launch a bunch of them at once into the sun onboard a rocket?
I smell a promotion for drool if he runs with that idea

wouldn't it be cheaper still to launch a bunch of them at once into the sun onboard a rocket?
I smell a promotion for drool if he runs with that idea

It's not a bad idea. I mean, we wouldn't even really have to worry if there were some problems with the thing. If it blows up by some accident, oh well. Could be good for research purposes too. Or reality TV, if we could televise the people in the rocket on their way to the sun. It must take some time to get there. I think making the death penalty profitable is the way to go.

I still find it funny we argue about cruel and unusual when dealing with axe murderers and baby rapists. If these people showed the same difference to those they were mutilating, killing, raping, and decimating, they wouldn't be on death row in the first place.

I really only hate the death penalty because it's a mockery and a joke compared to what most of those assholes did to get on the row.

They should fix the legal system before they do anything else..

And it's not just here, it's everywhere in the western world.

Lawyers don't care for justice, they care for money..

I still find it funny we argue about cruel and unusual when dealing with axe murderers and baby rapists. If these people showed the same difference to those they were mutilating, killing, raping, and decimating, they wouldn't be on death row in the first place.

I really only hate the death penalty because it's a mockery and a joke compared to what most of those assholes did to get on the row.
yeah! stupid bill of rights! we only really need, like, half of them.

I guess not all of us are "eye for an eye" types.

I guess not all of us are "eye for an eye" types.

I'm not really 'eye for an eye', I just find it disgusting that some of the foulest murderers have played the 'Cruel and Unusual' card against their impending sentence when they themselves committed far more heinous acts against their victims. That kind of hypocrisy makes me ill and reeks of blatant attempts to fuck the system while they laugh it up in their cells about doing it to the public one more time.