GAY Supposedly Zac has his bum filled nightly

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Machines, choking, animals, multiple dudes, etc.

I'm going to try do as little as possible as I've been working way too much this week as it is.

What are you broke ass tricks up to?

massive bbq tomorrow that has been in prep for days. people staying up overnight to cook for it tonight. can't wait!

Tonight, my wife
Tomorrow, going to my first game of the season for Ohio State.
Sunday, going to one of Dominic's friends 4th birthday party.

Probably should NWS that.

Pussy

:lol:

I ain't doing a damn thing. After the past 3-4 weeks, I've had my fill of people and their shenanigans, and will be spending my weekend ignoring the world. Biking part of it, painting part of it. In general, me time.

I'll be sitting at home trying to figure out everything that needs to be done in order to move back to Australia.

Tonight I am mainly feeling high from paid meds one of my docs gave me because one of my wisdom teeth is coming through.

Tomorrow even though usually on the 5th November I go to the firework show (Bonfire night celebrations here) I will be going to the pub all day for an all day punk fest where my boyfriend is playing. I will be trying not to drink too much because of the meds but who knows, my airways may yet constrict!

The government has decided to tax our salaries here. This will mean I'll lossing just under half my salary. A salary that is already low because I don't pay tax. In essence, I'll be double taxed. Can't afford it so I'll have to leave.

The government has decided to tax our salaries here. This will mean I'll lossing just under half my salary. A salary that is already low because I don't pay tax. In essence, I'll be double taxed. Can't afford it so I'll have to leave.

Which government, yours or ours?

And, in light of that, wouldn't the consulate make some ammends to salaries for such a case. I doubt they can afford to have all their staff skip country because of something like this.